Corporate Affairs and Communications
How do people feel about your organization and what can you do about it?.
The choice of the verb ‘feel’ rather than ‘think’ is deliberate. What we know about an organization varies over time as we learn new things and forget old things. What sticks with us is how we feel about what we learn.
Using the right mix of qualitative and survey research to meet your needs, our approach to strategic research is focused on answering five questions:
- Where are you starting from?
- Who are the people you need to engage?
- What factors are driving their opinions today?
- What can you do or say to make a difference with those key audiences?
- How can you best reach your critical audiences with the best messages?